I am an musician/artist programer who uses max/msp in my work, that could be in live performances and in interactive installations.
Programming for your project
I can design, and program patches or applications for your project, that could be music or visual installation, including interactive installation or performance or another project in which max/msp is needed.
One to one max/msp lessons
You may want help to program yourself for a particular project or you want to learn max/msp from scratch or you want to develop some particular max/msp skills. Maybe a one to one lesson would be good for you? I live in London and we can arrange one face to face, or via Skype.
Group lessons/ working group
I am in the process of organising a group lesson. If you are interested in a weekly or bi-weekly group lesson, or in a one week intensive crash course, please contact me to let me know your interest.
Example of my work, using max msp
In my own work, I don't use technologies in a flashy way, I use it like a possible tool only. It is often invisible or really discrete. This is only an esthetic choice. Try to have a quick look to a few of them because they are very different.
- This is a project in which I was doing the music for a dance show. I use two different patches in this video, we see one at the beginning of the video that uses accelerometers directly on the dancers and the second one at the end in which I use my voice with live electronics.
- These are videos in witch I use voice with live electronics: they are improvisations. This one use a similar patch but it is in a very different context, in an improvise duet.
- This is a solo, bassoon and live electronics.
- This is a duet, clarinet and live electronics
- This is a work in progress installations with musical boxes. We can see here another more advance version of the same work in progress.
- This is another work in progress installation whith a 'singing pen'